TEAM VIEWER – DISCLAIMER:
- Asseco SEE (hereinafter: Company) provides to its clients – electronic banking users – the option of remote assistance by using the software for remote access to users’ computers: Team Viewer.
- In the event that the user requires and agrees that a Help Desk employee can provide user support via Team Viewer, the user communicates to the Company the information from the Team Viewer home page (your ID and Password). The specified Password is one-off generated and it is valid for one access session. By communicating the specified information, the user agrees that the Help Desk employee can have one-off access to the client’s computer in order to provide user support.
- The Company is committed to confidentiality and protection of client’s data during remote access to clients’ computers.
- During the approved remote access, the Company shall access only and exclusively the data required for providing additional support for Company’s software products and shall not be responsible for any damage and loss of data and information resulting from the implementation of additional support services related to remote assistance to the user.
- During this communication, both the User and the Company’s Help Desk employee are bound to:
- Present themselves by their personal name exclusively, not by false name or a name of some other person;
- Protect personal data;
- Agree on not transmitting or otherwise making available any content which is: unlawful, harmful, threatening, insulting, harrasing, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, the content that infringes privacy, hate speach or rascially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; they will not attempt to perform malicious actions on the computer system of another party (e.g. by setting links towards malicious websites with inappropriate content, and the like).